the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Never ceases to amaze me

I've been watching your submissions since day 1 of the Brackenwood series and its interesting to see the series take on a canon and storyline.
But it has peaked my interest as all your flashes do

Xip my mom 1234-2008 Xip my mom 1234-2008

If I'm Wrong

I don't think you would submit a flash if your mom died of a heart atack this morning i think its just an excuse to get a terrible flash on ng.

Portal revealed Portal revealed

There is sound!

Good job Ry- I mean Uberdeluxe I don't know about everyone else but there is music in this flash.
(using those blur effects I told you bout Uber I see) Very Nice

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Woot To you (bad to flash-master)

All my 5s are belong to Johnny and the zeros to flash-master first. cuz first of all you don't have any flash on newgrounds so i'd like to see you do better. I think your just jealous. And besides if you think the jokes arent funny the voice acting and animation is some of the best on newgrounds.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

That Was Awesome

I remember when my little brother kept asking eb games if the wii was in stock. I loved our voice when u were angry it was hilarious. yuo should make a flash of you getting angry at the freezepop jems kid. CUZ I HATE THAT SUM' BITCH

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Woot

I love the Vegeta Short Ekuliptus B-U-C or something i have no idea but i said that all day today. And the dig dug guy "THats right Mo'Fucka GAMEOVA!"
Lol

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

cool

No offense to anyone but mastering that is really easy and i figured it out the first time i started playing.

Worm Story Worm Story

Awesome

That was Funny and good animation too.

Our New Grounds Our New Grounds

COol

WooT! Urban terror love that game.

LoL it was hilarious how you said lemon.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Awesome (but i am saddened)

Awesome video but I just posted a flash with the exact same song and yours is 10 times better and just showed mine up and when they see mine theyll be like "hes got nothing on Jackson He"

and ill be like "Damn IT!!" But very nice anyways!